Friday, November 20, 2009

Every year its the same thing

I know that I post about Christmas music every year around this time, but I just have to reiterate: I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC.

There's an new christmas album at Starbucks (as well as the new Norah Jones album) and it looks awesome.

Here are this year's favorites (um, not from the Starbuck's album, just in general):
1. O holy night (will always be the best. Christmas. song. ever.
2. All I want for Christmas is you (Mariah Carey)
3. Baby, it's cold outside (any version is good, but I love the girl in Elf singing it the best)
4. God rest ye merry gentlemen
5. What child is this
6. Carol of the bells

I'm sure I'm missing some...

But, if you need a pick-me-up, please click the link of the Elf girl singing Baby its cold outside.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love Christmas music too, though I don't think it should be allowed until after Thanksgiving day.

I also LOVE Elf, love all the songs you listed, and think I may have written this exact same comment on your Christmas music post last year. Probably adding something about how much I love A Charlie Brown's Christmas soundtrack.

*Hehe, SANCHO is my verification word!

Adam said...

I'm listening to the new Norah Jones album right now. I got the extendo-super-duper edition on iTunes and there's a great live cover of Johnny Cash's Cry, Cry, Cry. Good stuff.

Uncle Skip, said...

My favorite Christmas Album is Stan Freberg's Green Christmas. It's definitely not traditional, but funnier than Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

Monticore said...

She isn't the girl from Elf she's the girl who's sister is in the show you like and is married to that guy in that band you don't like. Come Sarah update with the times. hugs and kisses

Carrie said...

I found this totally fun version too. It's with the guy from the show I love and the girl who's named after that little city in the valley and is in movies and married that weird-named guy who is a famous musician's son.

edluv said...

i don't know this 'carol of the bells' song.