Monday, November 30, 2009

Bubbly Monday

I'm having one of those days at work where there's a lot to do, but not a lot of important things to do, so I'm (obviously) not doing the lesser-importance stuff, and instead listening to music, looking at jewelry online, and blogging.  Here is a list for you:

1. I am having quite the love for a song called "Hold my Hand" by Sean Paul featuring Keri Hilson.  It's quite reggae-esque, and while I am not a fan of the ganja (that means marajuana folks, I'm learning vocab today), I do enjoy reggae, and this song is a perfect mix of that and pop.  I can't seem to stop listening to it long enough to hear the complete:

2. Norah Jones album.  I bought it on itunes and haven't listened to the whole thing yet.  It is on my list of things to do today though, so I'm sure I'll get to it.

3. I've been Etsy-ing a lot today, and having a blast doing so.  I've fallen in love with quite a few things, most of them being necklaces made of leather and some form of jewel (I know you aren't surprised seeing as how I've blogged about leather and pearl jewelry before), and like always, have been Sundance Catalog looking, too.  Actually, there's some cool stuff in the Sundance catalog (like always) most of it involving the myriad colors that sapphires can come in, and they're beautiful.

4. I talked to Georgia about Christmas and all the gifts she's going to be getting from people, and told her that we, as a family, could get gifts for kids that don't have any, or buy grain and chickens for kids in other countries instead of giving gifts to each other.  She liked the idea, and said that instead of mommy and daddy giving her toys that she wanted to go pick out toys for the other kids.  So, that's kinda cool...

2 comments:

Ivan Toblog said...

I sure hope that when they deliver the chickens that they don't throw them from helicopters like WKRP in Cincinnati did.

Monticore said...

Awh what a sweet heart of a girl.