Friday, October 09, 2009

Music mood: mellow with a kick

I am having a Regina Spektor week. Luckily she’s gonna be on SNL this weekend, and while I know that I like her better than Lady Gaga, she might not be able to out perform LG’s performance on SNL last week. (That link probably won't work for long, I'm sure youtube will shut it down)  She really rocked my socks off. (That one, too)

On the subject of music: Is anyone going to the Jay-Z concert in November? Just curious…

I have to work tomorrow, it’s my weekend on call and Ben, (the Fay Wrays) who usually works Saturdays is out of town. Normally we would just not have anyone in the office, but we’re pretty busy right now and I can use the time to work on Pic. Fres. anyway if there’s nothing else to do. I also am going to end up coming in on Sunday, but it shouldn’t be for too long. Also, since I’m coming in on Saturday they’re letting me go at noon today so as to avoid paying me overtime, which I’m totally down for. Not sure what I’m gonna do this afternoon, but wev, I could use some down time.

Anyhoo, that’s what’s up.

Maybe I'll go home and see if I can find one of my Doris Day cds, she really is my favorite singer of all time, and for some reason she isn't on my itunes at work...

2 comments:

Uncle Skip, said...

I like the "punctuatuion!!.
Do you have to get up before noon when you work on Saturday?

timidvenus said...

Lol, Skip. Yes, I do have to get up before noon on Saturday (and all Saturdays). I suppose that makes me unimportant. I'm making up for it with my attempt to capitalize sentences and proper nouns (yeah, I know a part of speech).