Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm funny

So, I'm at work right now, waiting for noon so that I can see if the Picture Fresno posts appear properly, and I was reading through my blog, and I thought I'd re-post some of my funnier moments.  Hey, it's my blog, I can do what I want.

I was just behind a large red truck (in clovis) that had a large red calvin peeing on the word "liberals" sticker. Funny.
1. Is that type of thing really necessary? I mean, you're in clovis, and you drive a ford. I think it goes without saying.
2. Where can I get one of those for my car?

I'm a hipster. Deal. (this one is really only funny because while I'm a bit fuzzy on what a hipster is, I'm fairly certain that I am not even close to one)

ive been in OSHA training for 2.5 hours now. i could die!

Happy Halloween
its my favorite non-present getting holiday!!!

quick question for guys:
do you get as pissed when girls leave the toilet seat down as i do when you leave the toilet seat up? cuz im pissed.

i think i want to play roller derby


 and here is a list i made and posted once of my favorite things.  very odd, but still true, and a little funny:

  • geocaching

  • honey

  • san francisco giants

  • not working

  • make-up (the glitterier the better)

  • lemon flavored anything

  • henri matisse

  • when people remember that i hate chocolate

  • clavicles

  • weak coffee with way too much cream

  • rosary beads

  • unnecessary accessories

  • run lola run

  • richard feynman

  • mont blancs

  • not watching ufc

  • the central valley

  • mr. harmon

  • volkswagens

  • potters wheels

  • patchouli (how i miss thee...)

  • granola

  • tattoos

  • asparagus

  • trees (the tall ones)

  • jokes

  • bones (the show)

  • yiddish

  • dresses

  • photographs

  • lucky charms (the cereal)

  • fountains

  • 5 comments:

    Uncle Skip, said...

    So... just for laughs I went to the Roller Derby Name Generator and put your name in. It responded with Slaughter Bootycall.
    I sure am glad that I wasn't drinking any mile when I read that.

    timidvenus said...

    Skip- I peed laughing. Slaughter Bootycall should be my everyday nickname. *wipes away laughter tears*

    And I think you mean MILK

    Skip said...

    yeah... milk... BIG fat finger error


    holyst is the verification word.

    peace ~ anna said...

    Miss Sara! So... there I was on the ol' ogden blog, when I saw your name on the ol' sidebar list, and I suddenly thought, well shit, we've never had coffee... like years ago you & Jenny & I were going to meet downtown for a cuppa... then I click over here to you and jeez louise you're like outta town or some craziness!? Actually, being out of Bakersfield is very sane. I am so out of the loop with you but I hope all is very well. I just read your list of faves and now must profess my love to you because my list of faves would read very very similarly - especially regarding Matisse! Take care ~ :)

    timidvenus said...

    ANNA!!! I miss you, dear one! Thanks for being so A-dorable! xxoo