Thursday, October 29, 2009

If I could marry an object

So, every now and then Woody will have me check out something on the clickyweb that he thinks I might like, and usually he's right.  Most of the time it's a random failblog photo, but every once in a while it isn't, which was the case today.

Okay, so before I get to the part where I show you what he showed me, I'm going to tell you what I thought when I saw it:

1. I havehavehave to get that tattooed somewhere on my person
2. Wow, I thought I was pretty.
3. How long did it take to decide on that photo for the final?
4. I wish I worked at MAC
5. Skin is never that flawless... I wonder if I could learn to use photoshop.
6. The music just has to be good.
7. Okay, how do I get woody to dress up like that for Halloween?
8. I still want a tattoo of that portrait
9. Why do I not own a nice pair of gloves?
10. I hope I have time to buy that tomorrow.

So, some of you probably figured out what I'm talking about, but if not here it is:



I have never wanted a cd so bad in my life.  I'm going to make it my background on my work computer, and my phone.

12 comments:

Uncle Skip, said...

Kinda looks like Angie Harmon. [key word: kinda]

timidvenus said...

Who is Angie Harmon?

Uncle Skip, said...

Jason Sehorn's wife.


subcomo is the verification word... hmmmmm!

Carrie said...

I totally want to do my makeup like that now.

timidvenus said...

Car- I totally did mine that way today for work.

Okay, I didn't, but I thought about it. Too bad I don't have his eyebrows... *sigh*

timidvenus said...

Skip- She's LOVELY!!

Skip said...

Whoa!
He's lovely, to... AL that is.

I can't believe it took me four hours to line of the stars... having one of those What in federation [WTF] moments.

Skip said...

up, dammit... not of

timidvenus said...

LOL

Carrie said...

At least you don't have invisi-brows like I do. He's got great mouth too.

desciseaux said...

Is that really the cover of his album? Like, really???

timidvenus said...

Yes, it really is. LOL