Monday, October 26, 2009

all about me

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? yellow, blue, white

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Barbara.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sitting at my desk at work.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? typing

5. What is your favorite candy bar? really? gross. candy bars are for losers

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? lets do this

8. What is your favorite ice cream? i don't do ice cream

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? diet coke

10. Do you like your wallet? yes.  Bekah bought it for me

11. What was the last thing you ate? lunch

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yes. for halloween

13. The last sporting event you watched? football, yesterday

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? buttery

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?: carrie

16. Ever go camping? YES!!!

17. Do you take vitamins daily? nope

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Almost.

19. Do you have a tan? maybe a little.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I think that depends.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? yes .

22. What did your last text message say? the last one i sent said "your welcome" the last one i recieved said "Lol"

23. What are you doing tomorrow? working

24. Favorite color? orange.  maybe pink and red too, but mostly orange

25. Look to your left; what do see? cubicle wall and the menu for "tower dogs"

26. What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Sia

28. Would you strip for money? even if i would I doubt I'd make much money. lol

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? whatever

30. What is your favorite number? 13.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? some lady that called about death certificates

32. Any plans today? nope, just getting through the day

33. In how many states have you lived? one.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? toilet seats that wont stay down

35. Last song listened to? a lot of songs by Sia.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? thats just a dumb question. why I would waste brain power knowing the alphabet backwards is beyond me

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? um, just me

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? mostly i prefer barfootedness

39. Are you jealous of anyone? definitely.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? i suppose they could be, but not that i know of.

41. Do you love anyone? yes

42. Do any of your friends have children? a few.

43. What do you usually do during the day? pretend to work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? nope

45. Do you use the word hello daily? i dont think i do

46. What color is your car? jetta, grey. belvedere, brown.

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? 7.25

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? does myself count?

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes

50. How did you get your worst scar? thats a good question.  i guess its the scar from my c-section, and the how to that one should be pretty obvious...

7 comments:

miriam said...

Hey you, I've decided to stop stalking you and officially follow your blog. I hope you'll have me. Maybe I'll be inspired to go to church ALMOST every Sunday just like you.

timidvenus said...

Hey, I'm happy you're here, sweetness! And anytime you want a seat saved in second service let me know, I'd lovelovelove it if you joined me (more often). Also, you make the best extra dirty martinis in town.

anna said...

yummm....dirty martinis...oh i got distracted!

Ok, so lol that you know your wedding ring size down to the quarter. That's pathetic. Also, you LOVE chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, and I'm pretty sure you tolerate a Pay Day candy bar every now and then. heehee

timidvenus said...

1. my actual wedding ring IS a 7.25. My fake one is an 8
2. I don't love it enough to eat it whenever I have the chance. Like i maybe had it twice last year. maybe.
3. Same thing with a pay day. Honestly, I'd rather just have the peanuts. mmmmm, peanuts.

Uncle Skip, said...

who'd've guessed why have the same favorite number?

Uncle Skip, said...

I hate it when I don't proofread

timidvenus said...

LoL, skip