Friday, October 24, 2008

random friday post

1. holy trinity armenian church downtown had a bbq lunch today, and my boss bought us all lunches. shish-kebabs, pilaf, salad, dolmades, bread, and baklava. it was very yum.

2. i was pinning a boutonniere on a guy yesterday for a funeral and he says 'you sure are pretty, ms woody' (i was wearing my name tag). i was so shocked that i laughed at the guy and im sure seemed rude. i did manage to say 'uh, thanks' before i turned around and walked away.
3. meh, its funny enough:

Unbelievable McCain Vs. Obama Dance-Off - Watch more Free Videos

6 comments:

Uncle Skip, said...

I should take pictures of food to post on my blog. The only problem is that it never lasts long enough for a photo op.

anna said...

movie=ROTFLOL

Adam said...

Oh. My. God. I cannot wait to get home and watch that with sound. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Uncle Skip said...

To quote a famous author, "Great Googly-moogly!" if you're gonna remove content, at least uncover the links that the old content was covering... either that or relocate the link to my blog so it's entirely visible.

Sheesh!!!

timidvenus said...

meh, i cant be bothered

Uncle Skip, said...

Your latest post took care of it.