Tuesday, July 15, 2008

photos!!!

when i get lazy about bloggin i put up photos. while packing the other day i came across some photos:
above, from top left, going clockwise: me (5 months) with my dad (hes riding a bike, surprise surprise), me and my grandpa (mom's dad) and uncle skip (with some lady) at a party of some sort, a school photo of me (maybe preschool?), me sitting in a horse collar (5 months), me and my other grandpa (dad's dad).

again, from top left: me building my mission (4th grade?), mission san antonio de padua, me sawing some wood in mendocino with frank (the guy that runs the camp i was at), me golfing in my front yard of the house on simpson, me and my sixth grade teacher, mr. wall, me and sasha the potter in mendocino (notice the super-cool sweater i am wearing).

14 comments:

Adam said...

Forget the sweater, check out the bow and sleeves on that dress. Yowza!

timidvenus said...

nice, huh?

carly said...

I'm a fan of the sweater, but I really am on board with those Jennifer Grey Dirty Dancing cuffed jean shorts.

I love old pictures...these are fabulous.

mell0w said...

that picture of you and your dad is the cutest thing ever.

George Rutherford said...

Yep!

The Lulu said...

I think you and I shopped at the same stores when we were kids because I swear I have all of those outfits, even the cuffed shorts. How did we turn out so fashionally well anyway?

anna said...

i can't believe how much your baby pics look like eden. especially the eyes.

timidvenus said...

well, eden is LUCKY!!!!

Uncle Skip said...

Your grandpa could really cut a rug in his day.
I seem to be enjoying a dance with the former spouse.
Anyway the picture was taken at Grandma & Grandpa Larson's 25th Anniversary in the clubhouse at the Crow Canyon Country Club.
Now be nice or I will start finding old pictures too.

Monticore said...

Lulu-Of course we all shopped at the same stores all we had was Gottschalks and Mervyns (Go Unicorn Club!)

Seeing the school picture makes me lament that my mom would not purchase the shadow shot of me in 3rd grade with my yellow E.T. shirt. According to her she forgot it was picture day so she didn't have a chance to put me in tulip sweater and perfect my Dorothy Hamil haircut.

Daisy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the barrettes you're rockin' in the school photo! I remember those! And, I might add, my 4-yr-old would wear those in a heart beat.

Mom said...

I actually think that the picture of you and grandpa larson was taken at their 30th anniversary party...you were not born before their 25th anniversary. Also, I hand knitted that sweater...lol!!!

timidvenus said...

uncke skip- you cant scare me with old photo threats, lol. im MUCH too vain.

mom- lol!!! it really is a great sweater!

Uncle Skip said...

What do you mean I can't threaten? I already have.

Jan's right it was the 30th anniversary... It was all so long ago that it's just a blur.