Friday, May 02, 2008

dont care? well, read it anyway

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
graduating from edison high school

2. 5 things on my "to do" list:

  • print poppy pictures
  • make business cards for a fake person/job
  • send ecard to aunt joanne
  • attempt to spend the WHOLE workday on facebook
  • get a salami sandwich

3. Snacks I enjoy:

  • cheese
  • salami
  • honey
  • not bananas
  • not chocolate
  • saladitos

4. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

  • get the expensive disneyland pass
  • quit working
  • hire tart to be georgias nanny
  • buy a house in fresno
  • get a wii

5. My 5 bad habits: (Only 5?)

  • interrupting
  • knowing everything. all the time
  • eating honey. all the time
  • not showering
  • interrupting, again

6. Places I've lived:

  • fresno, ca
  • arvin, ca
  • santa ana, ca
  • bakersfield, ca

7. Five jobs I've had:

  • hostess/waitress
  • childrens book seller
  • mortician
  • mother

3 comments:

Ann Thrope said...

I'm not going to lie, the fact that you don't shower and eat honey all the time disgusts me.

But that's okay, we can still be friends! Just don't tell me about your unshowered honey eating exploits.

timidvenus said...

well, in college i was worse. like a week without a shower. but now i shower more often. like 3 days tops.

but the honey, its just good.

Ann Thrope said...

When I went home for Christmas this year my mom mentioned something about how I was obsessed with showering when I was a kid. I still have to take a shower before going to bed. And if I change at the end of the day for some reason, I have to shower then too.

And I was raised by hippies pretty much, so we always had honey instead of high fructose corn syrup like normal people.