Wednesday, April 02, 2008

well, if ann thrope is gonna do it

i made an appointment for a consultation with monica at tower tattoos a few days ago, and was thinking i wouldnt post about it so that my parents wouldnt be disapointed in me, but i am getting excited and cant help myself. i have been wanting a tattoo of a california poppy for a while, and have decided on where. i sketched out the placement of it, and my apointment with monica is on sunday the 13th of april to see what she thinks of the whole thing. also, i have drawn the model much thinner than myself.


and, amber gave me a super-nice montblanc pen.

7 comments:

Ann Thrope said...

I LOVE the poppy idea!!

Adam said...

She's getting an opium poppy on the other shoulder.

Demirep said...

That is so gorgeous.

timidvenus said...

ann- thank you

adam- just tell me you think its pretty. i mean, can you not just pay a compliment? or maybe you *gasp* dont like it... meh, i cant be bothered

demi- thank you

carly said...

love it. both the flower and the placement.

edluv said...

i'm so glad that i stumbled upon monica and have been able to get three friends to go to her. maybe i need to mention this to her and see if i can get a discount.

not to mention the countless millions that have seen her work via my internets spot.

Guhn said...

SECURITY CENTER: Look Please Here