Friday, March 28, 2008

meh meme

Meh.

I stole this off of carly. Who stole it off of someone else.

But it's going to pass the time while I'm stuck here at work until who knows when.

Anyway! Enough about me, let's talk about me...

Hi, my name is: sara

but you can call me: on my cell phone

Never in my life have I: seen goonies

The one person who can drive me nuts is: i have to pick only one??? impossible

My high school was: super cool. yay tigers!

When I’m nervous: i dont get nervous

The last song I listened to was: tears to your eyes by abigail nolte

If I were to get married right now it would be to: wha?

My hair is: sooooooo cute. see previous post

When I was 4: it was 1984

Last Christmas: i spent at my parents house

I should be: president

When I look down I see: georgia

The happiest recent event was: hmmm. tough one. i suppose easter was pretty fun, got to hang out in fresno and eat yummy foods.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : i would be way richer than i am now.

By this time next year: i hope i am less busy

My current gripe is: work. always work.

I have a hard time understanding: most people

There’s these girls: what do they mean, "theres these girls"?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: amber

I want to buy: solar-powered garden lights

Where do you plan to visit: italy

If you spent the night at my house: i might make you clean

The world could do without: war.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: coffee

Most recent thing someone else bought me: beer

My middle name is: helen

In the morning I: like to sleep in, but dont ever actually do it

Last night I was: reading a book, better than beauty: a guide to charm

If I was an animal I’d be a: lot harrier, or featherier

A better name for me would be: i dont know about better, but if i were to name myself id be violet marie

Tomorrow I am: doing laundry. youre welcome to join me. i will be also making a fabulous dinner that you can share with me

Tonight I am: hanging out with amber.

My birthday is: very important

0 comments: