Thursday, February 28, 2008

its my birthday, fyi

Well, I'm 28 today, so if you don't have my phone number to text me with a 'happy birthday' get it from someone, or leave me a comment.

My dad was the first to text me with birthday wishes, Courtney was the first to offer me a Piemonte's sandwich (she said she'd mail it but didn't want me to die of food poisioning (totally worth it though, in my opinion)), and my neighbor's children were the first to sing to me. So, think of something original.

I'd really like a lemon pie, but would feel too guilty about eating such sludge.

UPDATE
on monday i told the gal that works in the flower shop that we use that my birthday was thursday and told her that i wanted a boquet of bells of ireland, my favorite flower (im really not much of a fresh flower person, its always depressing when they die, but bells of ireland are soooo pretty). she laughed and said that woody should order them, which made me laugh. anyway, woody actually called her today about getting me flowers, and she said that it was good i told her on monday so that she would actually have the flowers in for my birthday.

13 comments:

carly said...

haaaaaappy biiiiiirthday! if i could mail you an owl cake. i would.

Bek said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can make you a lemon pie if you want.

Adam said...

Happy birthday Sara.

timidvenus said...

thanks guys.

The Lulu said...

Happy birthday have a happy birthday happy birthday have a happy day, hey!

Ann Thrope said...

Happy birthday Sara!

bstigs said...

Happy Birthday from those people you know in Colorado!

jennyo said...

Happy Birthday Sara!

Justin said...

happy birthday, i miss you, say hi to woody, etc

The Lulu said...

So Sara how was the big 2-8? Do you feel older and more mature now?

Demirep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demirep said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Sorry I didn't post yesterday.

Scott & Malisa Johnson said...

Ahhh! Sorry I didn't send you a card earlier. I am so random with getting those out. I will put it in the mail today, and it will be ubber late. But oh well, happy birthday anyway!