Thursday, December 06, 2007

salami

my neighbor, josh, recently took a trip to romania. well, a while after the trip he found out how much i love salami sandwiches (well, salami anything really, but sandwiches are what i love the most) he told me about this store in romania (i think a regular grocery store) that he had to show me pictures of. it turns out he is a fan of salami and in romania they have myriad types (as you can see in the photos(and adam, how do you like my use of myriad?)) and they are made sans preservatives so once you open the package it needs to be eaten within a day or two (yum).
the picture above shows the lovely meat murals in the store.
and this one shows 1/3 of the salami selection in the store. 1/3!!!! can you believe it?? anyone want to go to romania??

4 comments:

Adam said...

Very nice use of myriad.

bstigs said...

i love salami too! I will go with you to Romania!

bstigs said...

i love salami too! I will go with you to Romania!

bstigs said...

I love it so much I post it twice....really that was an accident but I'll leave it.