Monday, December 03, 2007

christmas music is here!

i love christmas music. mostly hymns, but some non-hymns as well. i love when radio stations play all christmas, all the time. thats the best. now, youre probably wondering which songs are my favorite. well, heres a list (in no particular order except for the first one):
o holy night (my favorite)
all i want for christmas is you (mariah carey version)
silent night
god rest ye merry geltlemen
hark, the herald angels, sing
o christmas tree (in both languages)

there are probably more, but i dont remember them right now, maybe ill update.
and really, i like most christmas songs, but the ones listed above i could listen to all year.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love Christmas music too - some of the most beautiful songs ever written. Call me a big fat dork, but I LOVE Charlie Brown's Christmas CD by Vince Guaraldi (the original). It is almost all instrumental, which I usually don't care for because I like to sing along, but this disc is so lovely and jazzy with a hint of Charlie Brown meloncholy. It really evokes an overall mood - one for me that is ripe with nostalgia because I watched and loved the Peanuts holiday specials as a child. It's my newest holiday favorite (even though it's old).

m.wise said...

i'm a fan of who sings the songs too. bing crosby, nat king cole, frank sinatra...i could listen to them all day.

timidvenus said...

i dont have any of those musics. i guess i need to do some shopping...