Sunday, November 25, 2007

soup and holidays

its weird how turkey is not very good on its own, but in soup its great (my mom made some and sent it home with me and it rocks). the same can be said for peas and split pea soup and tomatoes and tomato soup (or tomatoes in soup even). im sure there are other things like that, but for some things making them into a soup doesnt help (like mushrooms and celery).

nows the time to let me know what religion you require for your holiday card. i dont like 'happy holidays' and plan on ordering christmas cards with georgias picture on them, but also have ordered some hannukah cards as well. just leave a comment with the one that applies to you (for you athiest/agnostics, i am not really sure what to do, so i might send you one of each unless that will just annoy you, let me know).

6 comments:

m.wise said...

christian will do...and i'm assuming that you guys are just going to photoshop a santa hat onto georgia as she sits on a casket.

edluv said...

zorastarian

timidvenus said...

m- i figured as much. and thanks for the photo idea...

e- what?

The Jay said...

Dang it, I was gonna say Zoroastrian. Oh well, I want one with Santa and Jesus in dashikis lighting a menorah.

Christian is fine. I mean, it is Christmas.

And by the way, I think turkey is GREAT by itself! But as leftovers... We always made the extras into turkey enchiladas, and that is bombastic!

Adam said...

You can send me whatever you like Sara. Thanks for the consideration though.

timidvenus said...

youre welcome adam darling.