Tuesday, November 27, 2007

eyelashes

i am wearing fake eyelashes today. ive had some in my make-up drawer forever, and never use them, so i thought i would today.

it turns out that you can now get eyelash extensions, like those for your hair, glued on. you have to go for touch-ups every couple of months, but woodys aunt does them at her salon and i guess theyre really popular. doubt id ever do it (too expensive and time-consuming), but strange and interesting.

UPDATE: that pic is hard to see. heres a better one:

7 comments:

Daisy said...

I've always wanted to try those, too. It looks like you did a good job. You've inspired me!

m.wise said...

those are long

Carrie said...

Fake eyelashes look so good in photos, but in real life I am like, "That bitch is wearing fake eyelashes to target."

That being said, your eyes look super hot in the photos. I wish I had your eyebrows. Especially the top photo. Are you going to Target now?

Adam said...

Sara's been busy, commenting all over the web. You have some free time?

timidvenus said...

not only commenting on all the sites, but working on my holiday mailings.

not much to do here today but work on the christmas memorial service and read the internet.

bstigs said...

I thought about using them for the wedding, but I don't think I'll go that route, but your eyes look great, it really makes your eyes pop!

timidvenus said...

hey car-bear, i totally wore them to target.