Tuesday, June 19, 2007

kids these days

i was in line for coffee this morning and i saw this girl. tank top, shorts, sunglasses, and socks up to her knees. what is that about? she looked like an idiot. is the socks-to-the-knees the new thing? are all of the abercrombie kids wearing them? also, she got out of her car at the drive-up window. she was in a fairly new bmw, so i doubt the window isnt working, i figure she parked too far away from the window to reach her drink, but whatever. she bugs me.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Looks like a volleyball player or softball or some other sort of sport.

edluv said...

yeah, i was thinking some sort of exercise gear. volleyball sounds right.

bstigs said...

as a former vb player, I too went through a phase of wearing nothing but tall socks. I loved them. Looking back I know how ridiculous I was wearing them with jean shorts.

She is ridiculous, but it will pass, hopefully. Now I wear ankle biters and I love them.