Tuesday, May 22, 2007

new dress

well, all that talk on heathers site made me think about getting a dress to wear for woodys cousins wedding in 2 weeks. georgia and i went on a walk this afternoon to downtown and i wasnt really thinking about getting a dress just then, but i passed a little shop and decided to go in. turns out their sale rack was still $100 or so for a dress, and i told them that i didnt really have $300 for a dress, but thanks for letting me look around. well, i sort of expected them to be snobby and all, but instead the gal told me to try this other shop down the street that had cool cloths, but was less pricey.
so, i ended up with quite a few to choose from, and as you can see, i chose this one. it is awesome, and i think it will even look good with jeans underneath.
now all i need are some heels. think i will go to target. i just wish i knew enough about fashion to pair this dress with shoes that are patterned.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gotta say, if your husband didn't know how to dispose of my body after he killed me, i'd have to ask you out after seeing you in that dress.
mikewise

Rebekah said...

Hey!! The dress looks really good on you. I have a lot of heels that you can use if you want. You can look at them when you come this weekend.

timidvenus said...

thanks bek. i think i want red ones. got any?

as for you, mike...lol

RH said...

I love love love love love that dress. It is so beautiful on you.

timidvenus said...

thanks so much rh. i really like it too. it was the first one i tried on and totally ruined the other dresses after that.

Carrie said...

You look hot - and more importantly - thin! I love the dress, Sar, I'll try and look up shoes for you today.

edluv said...

cool dress sara. did the g-unit get anything?

Monticore said...

The dress is super cute. I looked at target's site and it may be hard to find some patterned shoes there but they have some cute colored sandels

Ann Thrope said...

Okay, I'm kind of late to the party but OMG so cute!

chiva de corazon said...

muy bonita!