Monday, April 09, 2007

new blog to read

i was next blogging a while back, when i stayed home a lot with the baby, and i came upon this blog (also added to my side bar). i always think its funny when bloggers use initials instead of names, i suppose for animinity (okay, i dont actually know what that word means, just what i think it means, nor do i think it is spelled right) or whatever, but the author of the blog is only known to me as rh. her profile is private as well, and as far as i can tell she is a canadian (what is it with me and canadians? the whole country knows me...) and in school. anyhoo, i noticed when i started reading her blog that her posts used death cab song titles as their titles. then she used where is my mind (a fav of mine) by the pixies (see feb 22). so, its a link for y'all.


also, justin has been posting a lot of pictures of himself, which made me think that it had been a while since i did so, so here i am!!!


man, ive done it again...gotten better looking, that is.

7 comments:

Adam said...

You just like RH's blog because she has similar eyewear. =P

timidvenus said...

true, true.

RH said...

Thanks for the plug. =) I should change my pic, my spectacles are different. Your specs rock, PS.

timidvenus said...

thanks, im due for a new pair, but these are really the best.

wise said...

no matter which way i lean you're still looking at me.

Aufgeffalen said...

damn you're hot

timidvenus said...

mike, i planned it that way. see? im artsy.

and justin, when youre right, you are right. cant wait to see you.