Tuesday, March 20, 2007

jewelry

as some of you may know, i love watching qvc. well, my sister, rebekah, likes watching it as well, although not nearly as much as i do. for my birthday she gave me a qvc gift card, and this is what i bought:
the first two pictures are from the qvc website, the third is taken with my phone. it it 15.5 carats of smoky quartz set in silver. every march 1st qvc has a silver bonanza day in which they have 24 hours of silver jewelry, which is where i found this lovely ring.

this next ring was a birthday present from woody to me (but i picked it out, along with the matching earrings). it is from qvcs epiphany line which is sterling silver jewelry with two layers of platnum over it. i got it to wear with my engagement ring, since i cannot seem to locate my wedding band. the second picture is of it on me (notice the nice, plump fingers).

8 comments:

Adam said...

blah, blah...requisite bling bling comment...blah, blah...

Adam said...

Nice new sparkle deals. I'm not much a fan of jewelry but if that's your bag, more power to you and hoping it makes you all warm and happy inside.

bstigs said...

Adam, it does it really does...make up does the trick too....and spa days...well anything when a girl feels pampered is the trick to warm fuzzys.

timidvenus said...

amen, sista!

edluv said...

i'm not seeing the picture. ?

Monticore said...

I like to watch QVC too. I wasn't able to see the ring but I usually make fun of the epiphany or diamonique line. Mainly because the pieces are so guawdy and unbelievable. Like the 5 cart yellow diamonique ring.

Monticore said...

Is your ring the round cocktail ring?

timidvenus said...

yes monti, its the round one. and you dislike diamonique for the exact reason i love it! lol.