Thursday, January 25, 2007

tea

i have always liked drinking tea. iced, hot, lukewarm, you just cant go wrong. my dad is a big tea drinker as well, as is my former roommate, sam. well, she called me last night and told me about this tea website that she found, and said they are so awesome and that i should give them a try. she even emailed me a gift certificate so that i would have even more incentive to get some of their teas. well, i am going to order some either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. they have these sample size teas so that i can try it first (they seem to make 5-10 cups in each sample) and i am really excited to gat some types that i wouldnt normally try. also, they have a selection of white teas, which i plan on getting and sharing with my dad, who might be interested in trying white tea.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Tea is yummy. Next time I'm down there, I'll have to tea in the morning instead of coffee.

timidvenus said...

yeah, sounds like fun. i ordered the teas last night, cant wait for them to show up. i think i can give out $5 gift certificates to anyone that wants to try them, i think thats how they get new business.

Monticore said...

Wow that website has a lot of tea. That must be where the cool people who drink tea go. I was almost too intimedated by the selection. I'll take a look at it again later.

wise said...

Mmmmmm, tea. I'll see about having an Arnold Palmer the next time I visit.

timidvenus said...

mmm, i love arnold palmers!