Tuesday, January 30, 2007

adagio teas

my teas came in yesterday. so far i have tried silver needle, a white tea, and earl grey. they are both nice, and i am planning on reviewing them for the site. i can send anyone a $5 gift certificate to try out the company. they keep what ive ordered on file, and once i spend $100 (collectively, not at one time) they send me a $10 certificate. also, for each redeemed $5 certificate i give to someone, they credit me 50 cents toward my next order. they also give me 50 cents for each review of their tea. i think i might add a link to their site on my blog.

7 comments:

Scott & Malisa Johnson said...

I visited the website and feel in love. I haven't had much tea because I prefer loose leaf tea and it's near impossible to find that our here. So that website was fabulous. I really want to try the mint teas. I would take a gift certificate if you can get us one out here. And thanks for the link to the site.
Scott

Aunt Heather said...

Randy and I are tea drinkers too. Just today I told him about you blogging about tea. I looked at their site a few days ago. cool stuff. I bet we would use a gift certificate.

Aunt Heather said...

Thank you!! Randy is placing an order right now.

timidvenus said...

youre welcome aunt heather!

scott- i emailed yours to malisa, i cant seem to find your email address. happy drinking!!

RH said...

tea = awesome. I can't believe you actually read my blog. =)

Uncle Skip said...

I might be tempted to try the Earl Grey if I got a gift certificate.

I was really great to see you and to finally meet Georgia last Monday.

Don't forget about the March 17 gathering. We really hope you and Georgia can make it. Bring Woody, too!

timidvenus said...

rh - i try to check yours once a day, or at least every couple of days.

uncle skip - sending you a certificate tonight. we had a great time with you both. were spoiled getting to see you on more than just thanksgiving and st pat's!