Tuesday, November 14, 2006

nothing but time on my hands

well, my parents are back in fresno now. my mom stayed until monday evening and my dad left on sunday, so i was by myself with the baby all day yesterday. it turns out that although they are a lot of work, they sleep a ton, so i have quite a bit of time on my hands to dedicate to posting. the only drawback is that i am not doing anything but watching tv and shopping online for christmas gifts, so what will i have to blog about?? its not as hard to work on posts for georgia's page since she does stuff every day that i could write about, but really, its pretty boring for readers that either dont have children or arent related to me i suppose (i doubt that before i had a baby i would have read a babys blog much). so, i will try to be interesting here, and by interesting i mean write about something other than taye diggs on regis and kelly (although you all should watch his new show, day break in support of my brother-in-law, henry, who works on the show).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw that show already...it was called groundhog day.

Anonymous said...

and it least you don't have poop on your hands

Adam said...

Oh, she will.

Anonymous said...

have you all been checking your email regarding the thanksgiving stuff?

timidvenus said...

just getting ready to respond to it.