Saturday, October 21, 2006

a few of these...

You Are A Pine Tree

You love agreeable company, peace, and harmony.
Compassionate and friendly, you love to help others.
A natural poet, you have a very active imagination.
You are very soft on the inside - needing affection and reassurance.
You can fall in love deeply, but you will leave if you feel betrayed.

Orange County

You're rich, pretty, and living a charmed life. (Or you seriously wish you were.)
From Disneyland to Laguna Beach, you're all about living the California dream life.
Just make sure to marry rich - so you don't have to work for it!

You Should Rule Jupiter

Huge and hot, Jupiter is a quickly turning planet with short days and intense gravity.

You are perfect to rule Jupiter, because you are both dominant and kind.
You have great strength and confidence, but you never abuse your power.

You are always right. Even if you make mistakes, you compensate for them... before anyone knows it.
Headstrong and ambitious, you always have a goal in mind. You are optimistic and believe thing things will always work out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am apparently a Sacramentonian and I should rule Saturn. Eh, works for me.

I hope you're feeling well and that everything is going along swimmingly.

Miss you guys!

Monticore said...

I'm sure that really made your day when they described you as being "huge and hot."

Apparently I should live in Orange County and rule Mercury

Uncle Skip said...

Well, you could have fooled me... Martian from San Diego???

bstigs said...

geez I love these things...
I belong in San Francisco and rule Mercury too. I guess Heather and I will campaign against each other.

Miss you guys more!!!

Monticore said...

I'll trade you Mercury for San Fransico