Tuesday, September 05, 2006

target and the dog

i went to target tonight. i had to get some stuff for work: hair spray, disposable razors, tweezers, etc., and decided to get it all at target. i am always delighted at the cleanliness of the store. there is more than one target in bakersfield, and i have not been to one yet that is yucky. and they stay nice even now when they are re-vamping some of the sections of the store. its just always a pleasant experience. and you know what else? they have workers in the parking lot all the time to get carts. its wonderful being able to park close to the store because there arent an obscene amount of carts in the way.

and, i have a great dog. she is the best dog ever.

5 comments:

Adam said...

Well, I see why you like Target so much. What makes your dog the best ever?

edluv said...

the dog has a credit card and just coughed up a quarter. she's the dog that just keeps on giving.

timidvenus said...

she just is. you see, she knows just how to be the best little thing in the world. really, adam, youve met her, i would think that it would be obvious...

The Jay said...

I have to take issue because my dog is actually the best dog in the world. He is kind of a crazy clumsy mess, but he's always entertaining and he tows me around town on my longboard.

Rebecca said...

Hey, Sara...I was just catching myself up with your blog and your new baby blog! Wow! The room looks great, you look great. Best of luck to you and I will keep in better contact!