Thursday, July 13, 2006

randomness

well, richard feynman was an answer on jeopardy tonight. pretty exciting. he was the $1000 answer in the 'f'riends of science catergory. nobody got it (well, i did, but i was doing very well tonight).

in other news, i think my daughter might have a name, but well see. ill let you all know as soon as i know for sure. this ones a good one.

and ive been meaning to post a blurb about a cd i bought and have loved. its called 'how to save a life' and is by a band called the fray. they sound a lot like coldplay, but i like coldplay, so its not a problem. really a good listen.

2 comments:

The Jay said...

That album makes me feel really good. I don't know how else to explain it, but listening to that album gives me a very specific feeling.
They are a little like Coldplay but I like them anyway.

bstigs said...

I'm a fan of the Fray too. I just kind of stumbled over it on itunes. I'm a fan of itunes too. anyway Fray ...good, daughter's name almost picked out...good, getting questions right on jeopardy...priceless!

Way to go!