Thursday, June 01, 2006

wow. im more liberal than i thought

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
i thought this would be fun, but as it turns out, i dont know what some of the questions were asking. education questions make no sense. hmmm...

4 comments:

Justin said...

I'm just not sure if it can work out between us any more. I am 95% liberal, and you are an uptight conservative bible thumper that wants to take away my rights.

I feel so betrayed

timidvenus said...

nooooooooooooo!

not my only justin! dont leave me! obviously there must be a glitch in the system...you couldnt possibly be 95% liberal.

Uncle Skip said...

I looked at it, tried a few of the inquiries, then determined that there were a lot of them in which neither possible answer suited my view.... so I shined it on.
Besides, I'm not sure what it means to be Liberal or Conservative any more other than they probably aren't wishy-washy.
I guess I've reached that age where the answer to the age old question, about whether I'd rather be right or happy, is I'd rather be happy.

timidvenus said...

you know uncle skip, the more i think about it, the more i think id rather be happy too. ive been right my whole life...