Sunday, April 30, 2006

random thoughts on 4-30

first:
happy birthday adam, again.

second:
every time i hear a natasha beddingfield (thats her name, right?) song on the radio i think of kendall.

third:
i sure missed everyone this weekend.

fourth:
congrats to ed and ken. way to go!

fifth:
thank you so much to the deputy investigator at the coroners office who helped me out today. you really made my day easier,

sixth:
my backyard is so awesome (see pics). last weekend i planted plants, and this weekend we got some patio furniture.















sorry, its sideways. the little vine in the big pot is a creeping fig. the flowers are foxglove and the little pot is a bird of paradise (in memory of my wedding).










this is a pic of the back of the wall around the yard. i planted these two vines, jasmine, so that they would cover the wall and maybe over it a little to the yard. and now our neighbors wont have to look at the ugly wall.








seventh:
there is a great song on the radio that i want to know about. it is sung by a girl and is r&b-ish. i cant even think of what its about. does anyone know it?

4 comments:

kendalljean said...

did you know I like Natasha Beddingfield?

timidvenus said...

of course i did. what did you think i was, a crazy stalker or something??

kendalljean said...

hahaha! No I just think the lyrics are so applicable to my life... just kidding! I just didn't remember talking about it.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»