Tuesday, January 24, 2006

music

i go through spurts when it comes to buying music. mostly its because i cant afford to buy it all the time, but also its because that when i do buy some it takes me a while to get around to listening to them. i am one of those people that can listen to the same album for weeks at a time and still not be tired of it (unlike justin and dr greenthumb). so, i bought some itunes a week or two ago and have just started listening to this album called decended like vultures. it is really good. also, i got one by etta james (one of my favorite singers). its a compilation album, so most of the songs i know, but great album.

2 comments:

kendalljean said...

Ok Sara... so I am hooked on iTunes now. And I have just discovered the Celebrity Playlist of the week. Maybe I picked a good week and my taste just match with Sharon Stone's, but she has some great songs. I recommend the Tracy Chapman,Blossom Dearie, Etta James (though you probably have it), Söhne Mannheims (if you like foreign music), and Bob Dylan. As you can see, I am a bit of a compulsive shopper. Great seeing you this weekend. Talk to ya soon!

timidvenus said...

youre so cute. i love foreign music, although spanish is my favorite, i think it sounds the prettiest of all languages. and bob dylan is a favorite of mine. i always like blues also, so of either blossom dearie or the foreign one are blues-y, let me know and maybe ill check them out.

ps. jamie foxxs new one sucks.