Sunday, January 15, 2006

cleaning up

i just finnished taking down my christmas tree. i realize how late it is to be doing that, but i guess im just slow. it is always such a bummer when i put the christmas decorations away, i love decorating and after christmas it seems so long until the next decoratable holiday (st patricks day). so, i have now a naked, dry tree in woodys den that needs to be put outside or burned in the fireplace, and a box full of orange beads and ornaments that should be put in the attic.

on another note, we are palnning on a trip to fresno this coming weekend, so let me know what anyone has planned.

13 comments:

edluv said...

no plans yet! get in on the ground floor!

bstigs said...

I'm probably going to be out of town my niece is going to be dedicated and it's easier to drive down the night before cause church is in the morning for them. But, I'll let you know.

kendalljean said...

I'm up for whatever! oh yeah, can you guys bring my jacket, which I left at your house when we visited? Thanks.

timidvenus said...

sure, ill bring your jacket, i also have adams pjs (theyre the kind with feet and a zipper all the way up to the neck!).

cant wait!

bstigs said...

Thanks for the postcard. It took me a while to get it cause I'm slow and forgetful. whoopsie

edluv said...

do adam's pj's also have the flap on the rear?

timidvenus said...

so he left them at the stewart house too, huh?

Adam said...

Don't forget the rabbit ears on top. That's my favorite part of the whole ensemble.

timidvenus said...

what a sport!

Adam said...

Yep yep. And I like to leave one button on the butt flap undone, just like I leave one shoulder strap undone on my overalls.

George Rutherford said...

Alrightythen, I'll be home and look forward to seeing you.

timidvenus said...

yay! my dad! charge up your gps for me, please.

George Rutherford said...

You betcha, and I'll find a cache or two to look for.