Monday, December 12, 2005

the cat and the christmas party


if you all are anything like me, you like pictures.
this is a picture of tappolina, our cat. we got her from my friend's dad this past spring. she really likes to cuddle, as is apparent in the pic. she sleeps either in my armpit or on my tummy. she also greets me every day when i get home from work. she is quite a talker, not to mention very pretty.

the other pic is me in my christmas dress. we had our company christmas party tonight, so i got to get all dressy and wear make-up and heels (which i suppose isnt any different from going to work every day, but its fun when you dont actually have to do it). woody was in a hurry, this is as good as it gets. just in case any of the girls want to know, the front of the dress has silver and burgandy beads on it, and the shoes were silver too.

so, there you go, pictures.

9 comments:

bstigs said...

i love to dress up when I don't have to it makes you feel so much prettier tha you so. I really like the length of you dress. Very cute wish I could have seen what the front looks like. I'm glad you guys came up this weekend. Let's be serious on arranging a christmas get together in your neck of the woods.

timidvenus said...

i think that would be fun. anyone that wants to can stay with us, and we should talk to the johnsons to find out what would be convient for them.

woody djs on thursdays, just in case anyone wants to be here then.

timidvenus said...

i think that would be fun. anyone that wants to can stay with us, and we should talk to the johnsons to find out what would be convient for them.

woody djs on thursdays, just in case anyone wants to be here then.

timidvenus said...

i cant believe i did a justin!

Justin said...

whats that about?

bstigs said...

i talked to Malisa last night and she said that she would be in Fresno the 28th. I'll do so finding out it might be after new years but we'll definately try to get something started.

Should I publish this twice?

timidvenus said...

justin, you seem to double-enter your comments sometimes, as i did here. but i have always wanted to be more like you..
i find myself thinking: what would justin do? i even have a bracelet to help me remember to ask myself that.
*WINK*

chevrefeuille said...

i want to cuddle with your kitty! i didnt know you had her. she is sooo pretty. just like you.

hmmm.....oh well.

timidvenus said...

well, i try to stick to what im good at:
looking pretty and having pets